- Mowbray Width Adjustable Toilet Frame with Seat
- AdjustableThe best selling stacking Mowbray toilet frame and seat has a proven track record for comfort, durability and versatility, and it is the preferred choice of Occupational Therapists.
- The one piece moulded contoured seat has been ergonomically designed to give good thigh support and the gentle slopes give a high level of overall comfort which can enable easier transfers.
- A front cutaway allows for easier personal cleaning.
- This design allows the Mowbray frame to be adjusted in width to suit the needs of the user (19 - 24"). Designed using conventional "E" clips, the frame can be completely dismantled if necessary without the need for tools.
- Supplied assembled.
Height To Top Of Seat 380-540mm (15-21") Seat Width 406mm (16") Seat Depth 406mm (16") Height To Top Of Frame 610-770mm (24-30") Width Between Arms 480-610mm (19-24") Aperture 260 x 220mm (10 x 8½")
Maximum User Weight: 30 Stone
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 100% (2 reviews)
|Date||Score||Customer Comment||Our Response|
||The item has helped a family member beyond expectations|
||But did not suit the stature of user|
Read more reviews on Feefo
Feefo reviews : Average (2 reviews)