- Mowbray Lite Adjustable Toilet Frame with Seat
- The Mowbray Toilet Frame and Seat is designed to assist those who have difficulty in lowering onto or rising from a standard toilet. The Mowbray has a proven track record for comfort, durability and safety and is the preferred choice of Occupational Therapists. This new, cost effective Mowbray ‘Lite’ has the same features as the traditional Mowbray but with a redesigned seat. The new seat is higher at the back making it particularly suitable for a person who needs extra support to sit and rise. It also features a shorter chute to suit more modern toilets. This freestanding 510 option comes fully assembled and offers extra width between the arms of 510mm (20").
- Ergonomically Designed, One Piece Moulded, Contoured Seat
- Gently Sloping Seat for Thigh Support and Comfort
- Front Cutaway for Personal Cleaning
- Durable, Epoxy Coated Steel Frame
- Unique, Numbered Inner Legs for Easy Height Adjustment
- Stackable & Autoclavable up to 70°C
- Floor Fixed Options with 3 Holes in the Base of Each Leg for Screw Fixing to the Floor
- Delivered Assembled or Flat Pack.
- Height To Top Of Seat 400-550mm (15¾x 21½")
- Seat Width x Depth 406 x 450mm (16 x 17¾")
- Aperture Size 260 x 220mm (10 x 8½")
- Width Between Arms 510-660mm (20-26")
- Height To Top Of Frame 610-770mm (24-30")
- Frame Footprint W570-720mm (22½-28½") x D515-565mm (20-22")
Maximum User Weight: 30 Stone
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (1 reviews)
|Date||Score||Customer Comment||Our Response|
||Time will tell but the model is different to what I ordered but does the job. Time will tell how moveable joints near the seat will fair with any water getting in.|
Read more reviews on Feefo
Feefo reviews : Average (1 reviews)