Available: In stock
Mountway Solo Toilet Lift
- Mountway Solo Toilet Lift
- A complete solution for independent toileting
- 2 Year Guarantee
- The Mountway Solo Toilet Lift enables users with restricted mobility to get on and off the toilet independently. It also helps reduce manual handling risks for carers who provide toileting assistance to the more dependent user. The Solo is ideal for people who have difficulty performing sit-to-stand activities due to muscle or joint weakness in the legs and/or upper body. It has proved particularly successful for people with multiple sclerosis, osteo- or rheumatoid arthritis, hip replacement, heart problems and obesity.
- Increasing independence:
- Powered lifting action replicates the body's natural standing movement:
- User is gently lowered onto toilet, then raised to full standing position.
- Enables safe, effortless and independent toileting.
- Reduces number of carers required with more dependent users.
- Limits risk of manual handling injuries, where carers assist.
- Seat can be stopped at any desired position:
- Offers controlled comfortable support.
- Ideal for users unable to sit with hips and knees at 90 degrees.
- Sleek, unobtrusive design:
- Streamlined, modern appearance:
- Blends discreetly into any bathroom setting.
- Fits easily and compactly over existing toilet.
- Smooth, wipe-clean surfaces:
- Restricts accumulation of dirt.
- Makes cleaning quick and easy.
- Designed as a normal toilet seat:
- Unlike raised toilet seats and other adapted toilets, user can sit down fully on the toilet bowl with feet firmly on floor.
- Suitable for use by entire household in lowest position.
- Simple installation and removal:
- No specialist modifications required:
- Can be used on most toilets - simply remove existing toilet seat.
- Easily moved for cleaning or for use in several bathrooms.
- Height adjustable feet:
- Suitable for users and toilets of various heights.
- Locking feet cups with anti-slip pads:
- Provide stability on various flooring.
- Safe and easy to use:
- Slim-line, soft touch control (supplied as standard):
- Can be easily held and operated by user with limited dexterity.
- Accessible and controllable by carer.
- Optional tilt-up armrests (with or without integral operating controls)
- Provide additional support close to body.
- Allow simultaneous operation of controls whilst maintaining balance.
- Can be raised for unobstructed user transfer or increased space.
- Supplied with two rechargeable batteries:
- Battery power is always available for uninterrupted use.
- No trailing electric cables.
- Battery level indicator.
- Monitors when recharging is required.
- Please Note: Unless Faulty or damaged for the health and welfare of others, we regret that we cannot allow toileting or bathing/shower product returns, including this product, because of sanitary and personal hygiene reasons.
Overall Width Without Arms 612 (24.1") Bowl Clearance Width 390mm (15.4") Seat Height Down 430mm (16.9") 490mm (19.3") Depth Front to Back 540mm (21.3") Duty Cycle One Cycle Per 15 minutes Height Adjustments Bowl Clearance Height 370 to 430mm (14.6 to 16.9") Feet Adjustment 60mm (2.36") Pedestal Height Range 360 to 420mm (14.2 to 2.36") Weight Toilet Lift (Including Battery No Arms) 19.04kg (42.0lbs)
|Maximum User Weight||25 Stone|