Available: In stock
Molift RGO Amputee Sling Mediumback
- Molift RGO Amputee Sling Mediumback
- Extra safety with the built-in waist belt
- Narrow opening for increased safety:
- Molift RgoSling Amputee provides the additional support necessary for hoisting and transferring users with impaired muscle tone or amputated limbs.The RgoSling Amputee has an anatomical cut and padding that provides exceptional support through the entire hoist and transfer situation. The leg parts are divided, and have extra length for application under both legs. Additional straps to avoid the legs from sliding out of position, and therefore helping the confidence of the patient.
- Also avaliable in Highback Molift:
- RgoSling Amputee HighBack provides additional support for users with reduced trunk tone and head stability. The sling can be used for hoisting to and from horizontal and sitting positions.
Sizes Recomended User Weight XX Small 12 - 17kg (16 - 37lbs) (1.89 - 2.64st) X Small 17 - 25kg (37 - 55lbs) (2.64 - 3.92st) Small 25 - 50kg (55 - 110lbs) (3.92 - 7.85st) Medium 45 - 95kg (99 - 210lbs) (7 - 15st) Large 90 - 160kg (198 - 353lbs) (15 - 25st) X Large 160 240kg (353 - 529lbs) (25 - 37.7st) XX Large 230 - 300kg (507 - 660lbs) (36 - 40st)
|Maximum User Weight||Refer To Text|