- Molift RGO Amputee Sling Highback
- Extra safety with the built-in waist belt
- Narrow opening for increased safety:
- Molift RgoSling Amputee provides the additional support necessary for hoisting and transferring users with impaired muscle tone or amputated limbs.The RgoSling Amputee has an anatomical cut and padding that provides exceptional support through the entire hoist and transfer situation. The leg parts are divided, and have extra length for application under both legs. Additional straps to avoid the legs from sliding out of position, and therefore helping the confidence of the patient.
- Aslo Avaliable in MediumBack Molift:
- RgoSling Amputee HighBack provides additional support for users with reduced trunk tone and head stability. The sling can be used for hoisting to and from horizontal and sitting positions.
Sizes Recomended User Weight XX Small 12 - 17kg (16 - 37lbs) (1.89 - 2.64st) X Small 17 - 25kg (37 - 55lbs) (2.64 - 3.92st) Small 25 - 50kg (55 - 110lbs) (3.92 - 7.85st) Medium 45 - 95kg (99 - 210lbs) (7 - 15st) Large 90 - 160kg (198 - 353lbs) (15 - 25st) X Large 160 240kg (353 - 529lbs) (25 - 37.7st) XX Large 230 - 300kg (507 - 660lbs) (36 - 40st)
Maximum User Weight: Refer To Text
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|