- Molift Partner 255
- The flagship of Molift’s mobile hoists
- Molift Partner 255 provides an ideal solution for hoisting with high complexity situations in acute and critical care areas in both hospitals and care facilities. With an excellent hoisting range: 37–179 cm (14.5–70.4”) the Molift Partner 255 allows easy hoisting from the floor as well as high surfaces.
- The straight vertical column in combination with the fixed suspension provides excellent stability and maintains the user at a good distance from the column.
- Stability, manoeuvrability and hoisting capacity
- With a total weight of 42.5 kg (94 lbs) Molift Partner 255 is one of the lightest in its category. Combined with excellent construction design and wheel solution it becomes very easy to manoeuvre with a safe working load of 255 kg (562 lbs).
- Suspensions purchased seperately.
- Hoist - 2 Year.
- Battery and Charger - 1 Year.
Total Weight 42.5kg (94lbs) Length 1285mm (50.6") Width Chassis / Legs Outer 690mm (27.2") Width Open Legs Inner 1065mm (41.9") Hoisting Height 390 - 1680mm (15.4 - 66.1") Hoisting Interval 1290mm (50.8") Leg Height 115mm (4.5") Battery Charge Time Ca 3 hours Hoisting Speed 3cm / Sec (1.6" / Sec) Rated Performance 50 hoists at: 75kg and 50cm
- This unit must be used to the manufacturers specification or warranty will be void.
Maximum User Weight: 40 Stone
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|
Other products you may like:
Excl. Tax: £166.00 Incl. Tax: £199.20