- Molift Mover 205
- All-round mobile hoist for all situations
- A workhorse for frequent and everyday use:
- Molift Mover 205 is a flexible all-round mobile hoist for all hoisting and transfer situations in nursing, institutional and hospital settings. Although having a low total weight of 39.3 kg (89.5 lbs) facilitating wheeling and manoeuvrability, the unique construction allows a safe working load of 205 kg (452 lbs).
- Excellent reach, low and high:
- Molift Mover 205 has an excellent hoisting height, with the 36–180 cm (14–71"). It has a standard 4-point suspension that used together with a Molift Sling provides a comfortable and spacious position for the user. A quick release function provides options of other suspensions in different dimensions. Equipped with environmentally friendly NiMh-battery.
- Additional Options Can Also Be Purchased:
- Suspensions purchased seperately
- Support Arms
- Weight Scales
- Hoist - 2 Years
- Battery and Charger - 1 Year
Total Weight 39.3kg (89.5lbs) Length 1285mm (50.6") Width Chassis / Legs Outer 690mm (27.2") Width Open Legs Inner 1065mm (41.9") Hoisting Height 355 - 1805mm (14 - 71") Hoisting Interval 1450mm (57.1") Leg Height 115mm (4.5") Battery Charge Time Ca 3 hours Hoisting Speed 4cm / sec (1.6" / sec) Rated Performance 50 hoists at: 75kg and 50cm (165 lbs and 19.7")
- The unit must be used to the manufacturers specification or warranty will be void.
Maximum User Weight: 32 Stone
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|
Other products you may like:
Excl. Tax: £166.00 Incl. Tax: £199.20