- Molift Mover 180
- The Molift Mover 180 is a light weight and compact hoist, suitable both in home care and institutional environments
- The Molift Mover 180 has a lightweight aluminium construction that makes the hoist very easy to manoeuvre. The large hoisting interval, 27–163 cm (10.4"–64.2"), allows hoisting from high surfaces as well as hoisting from the floor. Molift Mover 180 has also the option of 2- or 4-point suspension.
- Ergonomic handling:
- For improved caregiver ergonomics, the Molift Mover 180 is equipped with Molift's unique push bar that provides multiple and flexible grip possibilities for improved caregiver ergonomics. Molift Mover 180 is equipped with 75 mm castors as standard, but it is also available with 100 mm castors. Molift Mover 180, like all Molift hoists, is equipped with the unique service notification system that notifies when service is required. The integrated service software can also be used to retrieve data about hoist usage and hoisting patterns.
- Suspensions purchased seperately
- Hoist - 2 Years
- Battery and Charger - 1 Year
Total Weight 32kg (70.5lbs) Length 1260mm (49.6") Width Chassis / Legs 670mm (26.3") Width Open Legs Inner 1025mm (40.4") Hoisting Height 4-Point Suspension 256-1630mm (10.4 - 64.2") Hoisting Interval 1365mm (53.7") Leg Height 105mm (4.13") Battery Charge Time Ca 3 Hours Wheel Size 7.5cm (3") Hoisting Speed 4cm / sec (1.6" / sec) Rated Performance 50 hoists at 75kg and 50 cm (165lbs and 19.7")
- The unit must be used to the manufaturers specification or warranty will be void.
Maximum User Weight: 27stone
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|
Other products you may like:
Excl. Tax: £166.00 Incl. Tax: £199.20