- Mobility Bed Rail
- The Mobility Bed Rail has legs that extend to the ground for extra stability while standing. And the 3rd pivot arm provides extra support when walking-away or transferring to a wheelchair - adding even more support to your bed rail ! The mobility Bed Rail will help you get in-and-out of bed, protect from falling out of bed (click for full-fall protection), and stabilise you while you walk or transfer. And of course, like all of our products, it blends in with your bedroom so you can maintain the comforting feeling of your home.
- Height adjustment from floor to top of handle: 79-112cm.
- Height Adjustment from mattress base to top of handle: 45-57am.
- Rail Width: 46cm.
- Height range from the floor to horizontal support structure under - Mattress: 34-55cm.
- Depth of horizontal support structure under mattress: 51cm.
- Mobility Arm: Swings out 48cm away from bed.
- Weight of Product: 4.7kg.
- Made of: Steel frame with durable powder coat finish.
Maximum User Weight: 21 Stone
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|