- MEM-X Memory Aid Pendent
- The MEM-X is a vocal memory aid and the perfect device to assist, support and reassure people with memory loss or learning disabilities and their carers.
- A carer can record, in their familiar and comforting voice, up to 90 pre-programmed messages to be delivered at a precise time and day.
- To program the MEM-X simply open the hinged door on the back of the unit and press the ‘menu’ button. You can choose from 3 message types: fixed messages (delivered every day at the same time), weekly messages (at the same time on any defined day of the week) or one-time messages.
- Record the message, up to 10 seconds in duration, by pressing the record button. After recording, the message is automatically repeated and can be altered if needed.
- When the pre-programmed time arrives the MEM-X rings to alert the user. The person then presses the big blue button to listen to the instructions.
- A useful device for people with memory difficulties who are able to live independently if prompted to carry out certain tasks.
- Requires 1 x AAA battery (included).
- L116 x W37 x D15mm (4½ x 1½ x ½").
Maximum User Weight: None
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|