- Mattress Genie
Please note these items are currently out of stock until approx Mid May 2019
- To buy a mechanical adjustable bed for the home is a big expense, but the Mattress Genie is the affordable solution that works in the exact same way while fitted to your existing bed.
- Research has shown it can help aid many medical symptoms and its accessibility means you can take it anywhere with you, so now you do not have to let travelling get in the way of your comfort. The state-of-the-art device will lift up your mattress at the touch of a button, simply select ‘Up, Down or Flat’ to get to your desired angle. This “genius” bed accessory means you can read, eat, or carry out work in bed in the most comfortable position possible for you.
- The Mattress Genie is made up of three pieces - a wedge-shaped air bladder, electric air pump and an illuminated remote hand control. It only takes minutes to install and no mechanical parts are left exposed. The mattress inflates in less than 60 seconds - raising the head of your mattress up to 40°, or about 26 inches (66cm). It does not take up as much room as a mechanical bed and so is the perfect solution when space is tight in mobile homes or caravans for example.
- The Mattress Genie can aid people with a range of health issues including; acid reflux, hiatus hernia, bronchial and respiratory problems, heart and circulatory problems and assists those with difficulties getting in and out of bed. It is available in three sizes on the UKS Mobility website and works on any mattress up to 18 inches (46cm) thick, excluding waterbeds.
- No footboard, headboard or divan base are required for use and it lifts up to 450kg for double bed size and 225kg for single bed size.
- The Mattress Genie works on any mattress up to 18" (46cm) thick, excluding waterbeds.
- Won't cause the mattress to slide.
- No footboard, headboard or divan base needed.
- Fully inflates in less than 1 minute - raising the head of your mattress up to 40°, or about 26" (66cm)
- Gently deflates using gravity and body weight. Deflates completely flat without leaving an uncomfortable wedge under the pillow.
- Lifts up to 450kg for double bed size and 225kg for single bed size.
- Works where mechanical beds are not practical due to space limitations e.g. hotels, mobile homes, caravans.
- No exposed mechanical moving parts.
- Available in three sizes.
Maximum User Weight: None
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|