- The new modernised Maclaren Major in stylish Charcoal and Scarlet is specially designed for disabled children.
- The Major has been developed to meet the demand for an everyday buggy for children, who as a result of disability have a need for portable, parent-wheeled transport. Supplied in the basic format, the Major can also be customised with numerous accessories for added comfort. The Major is sturdily built with a square-section, aluminium chassis and 178mm (7") wheels to withstand years of rugged service. It features front swivel wheels and ergonomically optimised handles. A three position detachable foot rest, brakes and a five-point safety harness all come as standard. The Major also has the unique Maclaren folding action for ease of handling and storage.
- To meet the everyday demands of children with special needs the Major features:
- Weight – 6.75kg (7.5kg with footplate)
- Sturdy lightweight frame
- Easily folded to 117 x 25 x 21 cm
- 5 point safety harness
- Adjustable leg rest and handles
- Detachable rigid footrest
- Swivel front wheels for easy manoeuvrability
- Brakes on each rear wheel
- Accessories including, padded seat, lateral supports, chest pads, sunshade, boot and raincover are also available separately. Please contact customer services regarding accessories
- Seat Width - 380mm
- Seat Depth - 250mm
- Height of Seat Back - 520mm
- Height of Seat from Ground (front) - 580mm
- Height of Seat from Ground (back) - 450mm
- Overall Width - 530mm
- Height of Handles from Ground - 1040mm
- Weight of Pushchair with Footrest - 7.5kg
Maximum User Weight: 8 Stone
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|