- Luxury Skin Care Wipes
- Reynard Skin care wipes will gently cleanse, moisturise and condition the skin. They are ideal for face, hand and body cleansing when washing facilities aren't readily available or as an alternative to costly laundering methods.
- Reynard Skin care wipes are a strong, high quality, soft cloth that contains both a cleanser and a moisturiser. Developed without soaps or harsh chemicals that could dry the skin or alter it's acid mantle, Reynard skin care wipes are quick dry products that ease friction on sensitive skin. They are gentle enough to be used for babies and infants and can be used as a baby wipe alternative.
- Unperfumed to be extremely gentle to skin and presented in a re-sealable bag to prevent drying out they are the convenient skin care wipe for use anywhere, anytime.
- Single pack contains 50 wipes
- Save money by buying 12 packs of 50
- All in one product – no need for separate moisturizer
- Reduces staff time, no need for water – rinse free product
- Replacement product for traditional face washers and cloths
- Sheets dispensed singularly rather than perforated to reduce usage and wastage
- Non woven, low linting fabric
- Large single wipes have greater coverage so you use less
- High quality cloth that won't break or tear
- Where to use
- Face, hand and general resident cleansing.
- Great for day trips
- Specialist incontinence wipe alternative
- Baby wipe alternative
- Emergency evacuation kits or outbreak kits
- Community care and transport vehicles
- Make-up and skin cream removal
Maximum User Weight: None
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.