- Link Wheelchair Self-Propelled
- The Link is an attractive and adaptable chair which offers six different seating widths to suit your individual needs.
- It is available as self-propelled or attendant-propelled, and has an extra lightweight aluminium frame to ensure it's extremely easy to handle.
- The Link is suitable for full-time use and is designed for maximum practicality.Key features include a height adjustable backrest for tailored support and a half-folding back to make reaching for objects behind you easier.
- For comfort, safety and convenience, the Link is fitted with swing-back and detachable armrests, an angle adjustable footplate, and a heel strap. You may also wish to add optional extras, such as height adjustable armrests and elevating leg rests for maximum comfort.
- For peace of mind when you're out and about, the Link is fitted with puncture-proof tyres. Rear antitippers are also fitted as standard for safety on hills. As an optional extra, additional drum brakes can be fitted to enable the attendant to also apply the brakes.
- Perfect for full-time use
- Self-propelled with cable brakes (attendant-propelled version also available)
- Extra lightweight, non-rusting, aluminium frame to ensure it's extremely easy to handle
- Quick-release removable wheels to reduce weight and make the chair easier to lift and store
- Height adjustable backrest for tailored support
- Swing-back and detachable armrests
- Angle adjustable footplate with heel strap
- Rear antitippers fitted as standard for safety on hills
- Puncture proof tyres
- Cool Silver finish
- 19.5 st/125 kg maximum user weight
- 1 year parts warranty plus 2 year main frame warranty
- Seat Height - Front…. 500mm
- Seat Height - Rear…. 468mm
- Seat Width…. 36cm / 14”
- Seat Depth…. 44cm / 17”
- Seat Angle…. 3.5 - 4.5°
- Backrest Height…. 40.5, 43, 45.5cm
- Backrest…. 8-10° half way. Folding backrest, detachable. Tension adjustable
- Legrest…. Swing out/ in
- Legrest Angle…. Fixed 73°
- Footplate (rear side) to seat adjustment…. 40 - 48cm
- User Weight…. 125kg
- Armrest - Flip up detachable…. Front: Latch, Back: Pull up knob
- Armrest Height…. 25cm
- Foam Pad Length…. 34cm
- Foam Pad Width…. 45W, 2.5cm thick
- Skirtguard - Plastic…. Black PA, texture double sides, 3-4mm thick
- Front Castor Wheel Size…. Dia 174mm rim, overall 11/8” PU
- Rear Wheel Size & Type…. 24” x 23/8” PU
- Seat Upholstery…. Nylon
- Chair Weight…. 17.2 kg
- Choice of 4 seat width.
Maximum User Weight: 21 Stone
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|