- Kings Standard / Angled / Specialised & Soft Coated Cutlery Utensils
- Kings Standard
- These standard utensils are mounted in plastic spigots that fit tightly into the chosen handle, but allow the blade to be angled as desired.
Length Weight Knife 112mm 17g Fork 104mm 21g Standard Spoon 97mm 23g Junior Spoon 91mm 21g Teaspoon 84mm 17g Soup Spoon 80mm 21g
- Kings Angled
- A range similar to the standard utensils but with angled blades for those with limited wrist or arm movement. The knife is at 90° and can also be used as the second utensil in the double ended handles. Forks and spoons have left and right handed versions at 40° angles. The angled adaptor adds extra length and a 30° angle to any utensil. Knife is 52mm with 80mm offset at 90° angle.
Length Weight Knife 132mm 20g Left Handed Fork 82mm 21g Right Handed Fork 82mm 21g Left Handed Spoon 82mm 23g Right Handed Spoon 82mm 23g Adaptor Pack 60mm 10g
- Kings Specialised
- The Splayed Fork (AA5527) is a combined fork and spoon and the Nelson Knife is a combined knife and fork. Both are designed to help with one-handed eating. The Small Rocker Knife is for cutting food with minimal rocking movement and can be used in the double-ended cutlery handles to make one utensil more versatile. The Large Rocker Knife has a broad semi-circular blade which is ideal for preparing larger food without cocking the wrist.
Length Weight Splayed Fork 82mm 22g Nelson Knife 110mm 25g Small Rocker 35mm - 60mm Width 19g Large Rocker Max Width of Blade 121mm 45g
- Kings Soft Coated
- These spoons have been dipped in soft, food quality PVC. They may be beneficial for users with bite reflex problem when eating. Due to the type of use to which these items are subjected, they are only guaranteed for three months.
Length Weight Spoon 100mm 32g Teaspoon 80mm 25g
Maximum User Weight: None
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.