- Kings Fund Bed
- Designed and built to exacting Kings Fund specifications for safety, durability, ease of handling and patient comfort.
- Easy to use profiling/variable height hospital bed for general ward use.
- Integral gas-spring assisted backrest for ease of adjustment.
- Simple, effective full width bed stripper.
- Safe and secure - four braking castors, with central braking system accessible from both sides.
- Trendelenburg and Reverse Trendelenburg options (manual two way tilt).
- Removable head and foot ends.
- Protective buffers on all four corners.
- Integral bed extension facility (up to an additional 18cm), to cater for the taller patient.
- 3 year warranty (1st year parts & labour, 2nd and 3rd year parts only).
- Maximum user weight 180kg (28st).
- For Installations please see our regional guide. For all other regions please contact our customer service team for prices;
- Intallation Areas: North East & West, Yorkshire & The Humber, West & East Midlands, East of England, South East & West and London.
- Please note: This is a made to order item and therefore cannot be returned.
Overall Length 221cm (87") Overall Width 100cm (39 1/2") Height Overall (minimum) 122cm (48") Height Overall (maximum) 159cm (62 3/4") Seat Height 44-81cm (17 1/4 - 31 3/4") Castor Size 12cm (4 3/4") Underbed User Clearance 15.5cm (6") Mattres Extension 18cm (7")
Maximum User Weight: 28 Stone
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|