Available: Out of stock
Kings Fund Bed
- Kings Fund Bed
- Designed and built to exacting Kings Fund specifications for safety, durability, ease of handling and patient comfort.
- Easy to use profiling/variable height hospital bed for general ward use.
- Integral gas-spring assisted backrest for ease of adjustment.
- Simple, effective full width bed stripper.
- Safe and secure - four braking castors, with central braking system accessible from both sides.
- Trendelenburg and Reverse Trendelenburg options (manual two way tilt).
- Removable head and foot ends.
- Protective buffers on all four corners.
- Integral bed extension facility (up to an additional 18cm), to cater for the taller patient.
- 3 year warranty (1st year parts & labour, 2nd and 3rd year parts only).
- Maximum user weight 180kg (28st).
- For Installations please see our regional guide. For all other regions please contact our customer service team for prices;
- Intallation Areas: North East & West, Yorkshire & The Humber, West & East Midlands, East of England, South East & West and London.
- Please note: This is a made to order item and therefore cannot be returned.
Overall Length 221cm (87") Overall Width 100cm (39 1/2") Height Overall (minimum) 122cm (48") Height Overall (maximum) 159cm (62 3/4") Seat Height 44-81cm (17 1/4 - 31 3/4") Castor Size 12cm (4 3/4") Underbed User Clearance 15.5cm (6") Mattres Extension 18cm (7")
|Maximum User Weight||28 Stone|