- Incontinence Wipes
- A complete all-in-one perineal care incontinence product, that’s perfect for fast, effective and gentle cleansing, deodorising, moisturising and barrier protection.
- Single pack contains 25 wipes
- Save money by buying 12 packs of 25 wipes
- Cleanse - mild surfactants will remove soiling without the drying effects of soap and water.
- Moisturise - urine and faeces can damage the skin, causing discomfort. Incontinence Wipes contain a moisturiser that will leave the skin feeling fresh and smooth.
- Barrier Cream - a moisture barrer protects the skin from unwanted moisture including urine, protecting the skin integrity and keeping it free from irritation and discomfort.
- Deodorise - help neutralise odours on the skin to leave it feeling revitalised and fresh.
- Protects the skin from unwanted moisture including urine, protecting the skin integrity and keeping it free from irritation and discomfort. Incontinence wipes are intended to be used to clean the patient hygienically prior to placement of a new pad or conventional underwear.
- These pre-moistened wipes leave the skin feeling soft, fresh and smooth and replaces the need for cloths, water, moisturiser and separate barrier cream.
- A simplified approach to washing that requires no water, no additional products or towels thus saving on material, labour and laundry costs.
- 4 in 1 product so eliminates the need to purchase, handle or store separate products, creams, water or basins
- More cost effective than traditional bathing as no need for additional products such as towels, face washers, soaps and moisturisers – infection control friendly!
- Promotes infection control –avoiding the use of individual tubs as they are a haven for bacteria
- Impregnated moisturiser and barrier cream improves skin integrity and skin condition
- Barrier cream limits contact between skin and urine (acidic) and faeces
- Pleasant smelling perfume acts as a deodoriser
- Wipe will not break or tear
- Less wipes needed due to size and strength
- Reduced nursing and carer time required
- Low foaming, pleasant smelling
- Where to use
- Residents and patients who are incontinent
- Ideally suited for nightly incontinence check
- Bed and wheelchair bound residents and patients
- Residents and patients with skin conditions associated with incontinence
- Packaging is ideal for day trips, emergency evacuation kits, community care vehicles, transportation vehicles and disease outbreak kits Incontinence wipes provide all-in-one care and improvement in serious incontinent skin conditions.
Maximum User Weight: None
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|