- Hypoglycaemia Low Blood Sugar Alarm
- Night time alarm worn on the wrist or ankle that can detect symptoms of hypoglycaemia (low blood sugar) in people with diabetes. Sensors respond to perspiration and body temperature (cold sweats), two common symptoms of low blood sugar. If detected, a built in vibrator operates along with a tone beeper alarm. Persistent vibration from the alarm is sufficient to disturb most users from sleep enabling a blood test and remedial action to be taken, reducing the likelihood of more serious complications. Durable plastic casing with a comfortable, adjustable elastic strap holds the sensors firmly against the skin. Simple to use, with confirmation beeps for button operation, suitable for sight impaired people. By keeping a record of night-time alarms, the data can be used to adjust insulin doses to prevent nocturnal hypoglycaemia.
- A lithium 3V watch battery, average 6 months battery life.
- Low battery warning tone and vibrate.
- Certified in accordance with the medical directive 93/42/EEC.
Width Height Depth Case Size 34mm (1¼) 54mm (2") 14.61mm ( 2 x ½")
- Weight - 17g (½ oz).
Maximum User Weight: None
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|