- Hydrant Drinking System
- Dehydration is a well known problem within several areas of healthcare. Where people are bed bound or have limited mobility this means that unless there is an easily accessible source of liquid that they can reach without assistance, they are wholly dependent on someone to help them have a drink.
- This leaves many individuals at risk from the potential health problems brought on by dehydration such as constipation, kidney and liver problems, urinary tract infections, dizziness, poor oral health, skin conditions, bed sores, blood pressure problems and lethargy.
- The Hydrant drinks system allows those with limited mobility to take a drink whenever they want, without assistance, reducing the chance of dehydration.
- The Hydrant is a 1 litre water bottle with an integrated cap and hanging bracket, a drinking tube with a bite valve and a small clip to attach the tube to clothing if required.
- The bottle is hung from the bed, chair or wheelchair and the user simply takes hold of the tube, inserts the bite valve between their lips then bites and sucks.
- The bite valve opens under pressure and closes when released so there is no leakage.
- The ‘Sports' Hydrant is designed to provide instant access to fluids for those who do not need to use the drinking tube on the original Hydrant.
Maximum User Weight: None
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|