- Homecraft Moving and Handling Kit
- A high quality starter kit for the moving and handling professional. The kit includes a kit bag, the Curved Transfer Board, a sturdy Transfer Turntable, a Easi-Mover Standard Glide Sheet and a Universal Handling Belt.
- The Curved Transfer Board is ideal for car, bed to chair and toilet transfers.
- The arc shape enables a variety of positioning options and allows the natural sweeping pattern of an assisted transfer.
- Wipes clean for infection control purposes.
Size 701 x 370mm (27 1/2 x 14 1/2") Weight 1.95kg Maximum user weight 152kg 24st
- The Transfer Turntable is strong yet lightweight and provides easy rotation through 360°. Ideal for bed to chair or car transfers.
- Diameter 405mm (151/2").
- Weight 1kg.
- The Easi-Mover Glide Sheet is a loop of ultra low friction material that provides a smooth glide between two surfaces, reducing skin friction for the patient and strain on the carer.
- Size 1200 x 710mm (47 x 28").
- The Universal Handling Belt is designed to accommodate waist sizes from 51cm (20") to 145cm (57") and features front and side loops that are maintained at any extended length.
- It is manufactured from material that helps to reduce cross infection and is impregnated with an anti-bacterial agent. It can be washed up to 75°C.
Maximum User Weight: Refer To Text
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Other products you may like:
Excl. Tax: £27.35 Incl. Tax: £32.82