- OUT OF STOCK UNTIL 30TH OCTOBER
- Homecraft Handy Rail
- This unique and practical rail has been designed in conjunction with Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and Manual Handling Advisors. The rail is designed to provide support when navigating steps up to the door of a house and is suitable for use on step inclines from one to four steps.
- Designed to replace permanent rails with concreted in posts, reducing installation time significantly.
- The rail can be installed either way round to suit different step inclines.
- Can also be used to provide support at the side of a toilet or wash basin.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- Manufactured from durable powder coated steel.
Height 710mm (27") Distance from wall 510mm (20") Length of rail 540mm (21") or 400mm (15") depending on fitting position (long rail section at top or bottom) Weight 4.6kg (10lbs)
Maximum User Weight: None
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|