Available: In stock
Homecraft Handy Rail
- Homecraft Handy Rail
- This unique and practical rail has been designed in conjunction with Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and Manual Handling Advisors. The rail is designed to provide support when navigating steps up to the door of a house and is suitable for use on step inclines from one to four steps.
- Designed to replace permanent rails with concreted in posts, reducing installation time significantly.
- The rail can be installed either way round to suit different step inclines.
- Can also be used to provide support at the side of a toilet or wash basin.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- Manufactured from durable powder coated steel.
Height 710mm (27") Distance from wall 510mm (20") Length of rail 540mm (21") or 400mm (15") depending on fitting position (long rail section at top or bottom) Weight 4.6kg (10lbs)
|Maximum User Weight||None|