- Hernia Belt
- Hernia’s occur when soft tissue, usually from the abdominal, or part of the intestine protrude through a tear or soft point in the muscle. The bulge is very uncomfortable for sufferers and can be painful when lifting, coughing or bending over. But all those everyday tasks can be eased with a Hernia Belt.
- The supportive undergarment is discreet and gives gentle, constant, relief from uncomplicated reducible (for those that can be pushed back) inguinal (groin) hernias. The belt can be adjusted to give you the right level of support needed while the uniquely shaped foam compression pads give gradual and focussed support to the hernia.
- The belt is versatile and the soft pads can both be removed in order to treat a single or double hernia.
- There are no uncomfortable buckles or snaps and the belt is available in three sizes.
- Measure size around the waist:
Small 76-89cm Medium 89-104cm Large 104-116cm
- This item is a none returnable.
Maximum User Weight: None
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|