Available: In stock
- Hernia Belt
- Hernia’s occur when soft tissue, usually from the abdominal, or part of the intestine protrude through a tear or soft point in the muscle. The bulge is very uncomfortable for sufferers and can be painful when lifting, coughing or bending over. But all those everyday tasks can be eased with a Hernia Belt.
- The supportive undergarment is discreet and gives gentle, constant, relief from uncomplicated reducible (for those that can be pushed back) inguinal (groin) hernias. The belt can be adjusted to give you the right level of support needed while the uniquely shaped foam compression pads give gradual and focussed support to the hernia.
- The belt is versatile and the soft pads can both be removed in order to treat a single or double hernia.
- There are no uncomfortable buckles or snaps and the belt is available in three sizes.
- Measure size around the waist:
Small 76-89cm Medium 89-104cm Large 104-116cm
- This item is a none returnable.
|Maximum User Weight||None|