There have been many studies carried out into the benefits of massage, and for elderly and disabled people it can be particularly beneficial. Here are just a few of the ways in which massage can help:
- Alleviates back pain and improves range of motion
- Stimulates lymph flow and boost immune system
- Increases joint flexibility
- Releases endorphins which help with pain relief
- Improves circulation throughout the body
- Reduces spasms and cramping
Here at UKS Mobility we understand the importance of regular massage of the muscles and joints in helping to relieve pain in those who suffer from arthritis and other conditions that affect the joints, which is why we stock a great range of massage lotions.
Browse our full range of massage oils, creams, and gels for elderly and disabled people below, where you’ll find a variety of different lotions suitable for light massage, deep tissue, or sports massage, as well as Biofreeze gel to bring cooling relief to inflamed joints.
We hope that you’re able to find everything you need on our website, but if there’s anything else we can help with then please don’t hesitate to contact us.