- Extra Wide Rear & Front Loading Bariatric Commode
- Manufactured from tubular steel, this popular heavy duty bariatric commode chair offers reinforced framework in heavier gauge tube designed to cater for larger users of up to 254kg / 40st.
- This extra wide commode features adjustable height and fixed arms for user support.
- The chair has two side wheels fitted for easy transit and to enable easy tipping of the frame.
- Padded upholstery is heat sealed so that it can be cleaned without the risk of water ingress.
- Commode seat is contoured for ultimate comfort and rear is scalloped to allow access for personal hygiene.
- Supplied with Rear loading potty.
- Non-Slip, Non-Marking rubber feet.
- choice of a rear or front loading potty.
Seat Height 450mm (17 3/4") Seat Depth 530mm (20 3/4") Seat Thickness 20mm (1") Width Between Arms 686mm (27") Seat To Top Of Arms 200mm (8") Seat To Top Of Back 405mm (16") Orifice Width 255mm (10") Orifice Depth 300mm (12") Footprint 800x540mm (31 1/2 x 21 1/2") Max User Weight 254kg (40st)
Maximum User Weight: 40 Stone
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|