- Etac Swift Shower Stool/Chair
- Swift is a prize-winning series of shower stools/chairs designed with functionality and simplicity in mind. The basic shower stool can easily be transformed to a complete shower chair, by adding arm and back supports.
- Stable on any floor:
- Swift has a unique design that adapts to uneven floors thanks to the flexible seat. The soft high quality ferrules adapt to the floor and ensures a good grip. All these features contribute to the users safety.
- Changes with circumstances:
- Swift is adaptable to different needs. It is possible to start using the shower stool and add arm supports and back support if the circumstancechanges. Swift is easy to adjust to the required height with the telescopic legs. It can be set one step lower at the front for a slightly forward tilted seat to facilitate standing up. Soft pads which are specifically suited for showering are available should extra comfort be needed.
- Easy to handle:
- Swift is easy to handle thanks to its light weight. It comes flat-packed and is assembled without the need for any tools. Swift is also corrosion free.
- Colours available:
- Green, Grey & Blue.
Swift Low Seat Height 34.5 - 42cm 13 1/2 - 16 1/2" Total Height 72.5 - 80cm 28 1/2 -31 1/2" Depth 46.5cm 18"
Stool 2.9kg (6.4kg) Chair 4.5kg (8.8lbs)
Seat Height 42-57cm (16 1/2 - 22 1/2") Total height with arm supports 80-95cm (31 1/2 - 37 1/2") Seat area 54 x 41cm (21 1/4 - 16 1/4") Total width, stool 54cm (21") Total width, with arm supports 54.5cm (21") Depth 50cm Width between arm suports 45cm (17 3/4") Weight: ------------------------------------ Shower Stool 3.1kg (6.8lbs) Shower Chair 4.7kg ((10.4lbs)
Maximum User Weight: 20 1/2st
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|
Other products you may like:
Excl. Tax: £9.00 Incl. Tax: £10.80