- Etac Aktiv Reacher
- Aktiv reachers give people with impaired hand and arm function the ability to grip due to the gripping jaws, rubber grip areas and the magnet on the end. The reachers are available in different versions to suit different needs.
- The standard Aktiv reachers, which are available in two lengths 450mm (18") and 700mm (271/2"), have angled handles in order to best utilise the strength of the hand. The handles have support for the index finger that improves precision. The jaws are adjustable in two positions so that the reachers can be used both vertically and horizontally without having to rotate the arm.
- The Aktiv reacher with power grip and hook has an angled handle that makes it easier to use even for people with limited grip and hand function. An adjustable lower arm support relieves unnecessary loading on the wrist.
- The Aktiv reacher with hook has a combination of functions that make it particularly suitable for use when dressing and undressing. The jaw is designed to make it easy to push or pull clothing. It is only 450mm (18") making it small and versatile.
- The handles, push buttons and jaws are made of plastic and the tubes are made of aluminium.
- Availablibe in 5 Lengths
Maximum User Weight: None
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|