- Etac 4Way Glide LPL / LPL Maxi
- Immedia 4WayGlide LPL is a complete in bed system for turning and positioning of users with reduced mobility, high weight, pain or pressure issues. 4WayGlide LPL consists of 2 parts; a Glide Mattress and a Nylon Sheet with locking mechanism that is fixed to the mattress. The combination of the underside of the glide mattress and the nylon sheet provides an ultra low friction surface for movement in all directions, which facilitates positioning and turning, whether manual or with support of a hoist.
- The locking mechanism on the nylon sheet allows for more control. The non-slip section can be covered or uncovered depending on whether movement or no movement is desired.
- The nylon sheet is fixed to the mattress with elastic corner straps, which minimises the risk of “hammocking”. These are available in three different alternatives, see drawings below.
- NylonSheet LPL with NS-lock and NS-sides is the standard and suitable for bed width 80-90 cm.
- NylonSheet LPL with NS-lock is also used on bed width 80-90 cm but more suitable when horizontal transfer is necessary.
- NylonSheet LPL 3x NS-locks and NS-sides provides more locking possibilities.
- NylonSheet LPL Maxi with NS-lock and NS-sides is suitable for wider bed width 100-110 cm.
- The Glide Mattres is available in two alternatives for each standard or Maxi system; 4WayGlide Mattress with cotton/polyester top or 4WayGlide Mattress with Polyurethane top. 4WayGlide LPL glide mattress size is 140x200 cm and Maxi size is 180x200 cm, which also has a net reinforcement integrated into the mattress.
- GlideMattress LPL with cotton/polyester top is the standard solution.
- GlideMattress LPL with polyurethane top provides a water resistant alternative.
- GlideMattress LPL Maxi is a wider alternative for large and heavy patients.
- Etac Positioning Wedge can be used to support lying in side position.
- 4WayGlide LPL can be combined with a waterproof (Polyurethane) cover, which further protects the system from fluids (urine, blood, etc.).
- Intended Use:
- In bed system, user with reduced mobility.
- In bed system, heavy user or user with pain or pressure ulcer.
- Support horizontal transfer.
- Can be used with support of a hoist.
- Max User Weight:
- LPL - 31 1/2 Stone
- LPL Maxi - 47 Stone
4 WayGlide LPL Cm Inch Mattress, Cotton/Polyester 140 x 200 55.1 x 78.7 Mattress, Polyurethane 140 x 200 55.1 x 78.7 Nylon Sheet with NS-Lock NS-Sides 85 x 200 33.5 x 78.7 Nylon Sheet with NS-Lock 85 x 200 33.5 x 78.7 Nylon Sheet - 3xNS-Lock NS-Sides 85 x 200 33.5 x 78.7 4WyGlide LPL Maxi Mattress, Cotton/Polyester 180 x 210 70.9 x 82.7 Mattress, Polyurethane 180 x 200 70.9 x 78.7 Nylon Sheet - NS-Lock NS-Sides 110 x 200 43.3 x 78.7
Maximum User Weight: Refer To Text
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|