- Dignity Commode
- A self-contained, mobile bidet commode, designed to help users to toilet independently without the need for assistance from others. A safe, convenient, and hygienic solution to a standard commode chair with bucket, the Dignity offers the additional wash and dry feature of a bidet for improved and private personal hygiene, without the expense of installing a shower-toilet. Simple to use, the in-built water reservoir is removed from the side of the commode and simply filled from the tap. Soiled waste is collected in the supplied potty for easy disposal. The cleaning and drying programme is operated via a detachable control panel and can be preset for suitable lengths of time or overridden if required. After the warm water spray, the air dryer automatically starts blowing warm air.
- Key Features include:
- Comfortable and comforting – thermostatically controlled water and pre-heated toilet seat
- No need for permanent or professional fitting - simply plugs into household electrical supply
- Two wheels for easy manoeuvrability
- Sturdy ferrule feet – for stability when in use
- Easy, hygienic waste disposal – potty features lock-on lid
- Adjustable seat height to suit individual needs
- The use of Dignity Commode places less reliance on carers
- Easier and safer access to toilet for those with mobility problems
- Reduces risk of skin abrasion or soreness from wiping/rubbing
- Gentle blue light for visibility at night without disturbance
- Easy to clean - white and plastic coated steel
- Plastic Commode base can be autoclaved at 85°C for one minute
- Power cable is approx 1.3m (53") long
Product Weight 19kg (42lb) Height 640-690mm (25-27") Commode Footprint: Width x Depth W610mm x D550mm (24 x 21½") Aperture Width x depth W195mm x D285mm (7½ x 11") Width Between Arms 515mm (20.25")
- Please Note:- This item is on 2-3 days delivery and Non-Returnable
Maximum User Weight: 30 Stone
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|