- Days Verb
- Effortlessly powered:
- This attractive mid-range power chair offers a durable and cost-effective solution for simple yet powerful mobility. The Verb is fitted with 36 AMP batteries to give a 15-18 mile / 25-30 km range.
- Designed for comfort and convenienc:
- The stylish silver Verb is fitted with padded upholstery and is available in two seat widths for comfort. It comes with detachable height and width adjustable armrests and swing in/swing out footrests for maximum comfort, and convenience when transferring.
- The Verb also has height adjustable footrests for extra support and pressure relief, and a half-folding backrest to make reaching objects behind you easier.
- Easy to transport:
- The Verb has an aluminium frame which makes it lightweight and easy to lift. The frame also easily folds, making it ideal for transporting in the car boot or for storing compactly when not in use.
- 4mph top speed.
- 18 miles/30km range.
- 41cm/16” seat width.
- Dynamic Shark Series Control for an easy and enjoyable driving experience.
- Lightweight, non-rusting, aluminium frame to ensure it's extremely easy to handle.
- Folding frame to make it ideal for transporting in the car boot or for storing compactly when not in use.
- Detachable height and width adjustable armrests.
- Swing out footrests for maximum comfort, and convenience when transferring.
- Height adjustable footrests for extra support and pressure relief.
- Half-folding backrest to make reaching objects behind you easier.
- Puncture proof tyres.
- Optional kerb rider to increase standard kerb climbing height from 4-10 cm / 1.5-4”.
- Cool Silver finish.
- 18 st/115 kg maximum user weight.
Chassis Colours Silver Overall Length w/ Footrest 70° 116cm (45 3/4") Overall Length w/o Footrest 70° 93cm (36 1/2") Overall Width 60cm (24") Chair Weight 43 kg (w/o battery) Turning Radius 100cm (39 1/4") Turning Width 130cm (51") Kerb Climbing Height w/ Kerb Rider 4cm (1 1/2") Kerb Climbing Height witho Kerb Rider 7cm (3") Ground Clearance 10cm (4") Maximum Safe Incline 10° Maximum User Weight 115 kg Seat Tilt 4° fixed Seat Width Upholstery 41cm fitted, armrest adj from 16-20 Seat Depth 43cm Seat Height w/o Cushion 50cm (20") Backrest Upholstery Tensionable with upholstery covering Backrest Heights 41cm folding back 8° at 27cm Back Recline Fixed type Arms Height and width adjustable Armrest Heights 17-23cm (6 3/4 - 9") Footrests 70° swing in and out Footrest Heights 43-51cm from 5cm cushion top Power Module Dynamic Shark 60A drive only Rear Wheels PU Foamfilled 121/2” x 11/4” grey Ring black Front Wheels PU Foamfilled 200 x 50 Wheel Hubs Aluminium rear, composite front Batteries 36amp x 2 fitted as standard. On removable batttery tray Battery Charger 6amp Max Speed 6 kph / 4 mph Range 25 - 30 km Motor 2 x 320 watt. 4600 rpm Gearbox Independent declutch lever
Maximum User Weight: 18 Stone
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|