Available: In stock
Cricket II Transfer & Transport Aid
- Cricket II Transfer & Transport Aid
- Key Features:
- Articulating knee pad delivers greater support both when seated and transferring on and off.
- Improved height adjustment.
- New footguard to achieve better seated position.
- High-grip 'footprints' provide a visual cue and added security in use.
- Improved manoeuvrability in compact seating and tight spaces without compromising function.
- Cricket II can fit through a gap just 32cm wide.
- Clearance of 90mm required to slide under bed/chair.
- Other features:
- Quick and easy seated transfer - from bed to chair to bathroom to stairlift - typically requiring only one carer.
- Accommodate even more clients - multi-height adjustment. Adult and paediatric seat options.
- Smooth transfer over thresholds - effective on many different surfaces, with easy 2-way operation from front or behind.
- Compact - Turns in it's own space - for the smallest of rooms, under a bed, from a chair, over the toilet.
- Safety assured - integral back rest, ergonomically designed for comfort.
- Only 1 Carer required for trasnsfer and perfect for care packages.
Width 680mm (26 3/4") Depth 870mm (34 1/4") Seat Height 450-550mm *(17 3/4 - 21 3/4") Seat Depth 300mm (11 3/4") Width Between Castors 320mm (12 1/2") Product Weight 25kg (4st)
|Maximum User Weight||22 Stone|