- Cricket II Transfer & Transport Aid
- Key Features:
- Articulating knee pad delivers greater support both when seated and transferring on and off.
- Improved height adjustment.
- New footguard to achieve better seated position.
- High-grip 'footprints' provide a visual cue and added security in use.
- Improved manoeuvrability in compact seating and tight spaces without compromising function.
- Cricket II can fit through a gap just 32cm wide.
- Clearance of 90mm required to slide under bed/chair.
- Other features:
- Quick and easy seated transfer - from bed to chair to bathroom to stairlift - typically requiring only one carer.
- Accommodate even more clients - multi-height adjustment. Adult and paediatric seat options.
- Smooth transfer over thresholds - effective on many different surfaces, with easy 2-way operation from front or behind.
- Compact - Turns in it's own space - for the smallest of rooms, under a bed, from a chair, over the toilet.
- Safety assured - integral back rest, ergonomically designed for comfort.
- Only 1 Carer required for trasnsfer and perfect for care packages.
Width 680mm (26 3/4") Depth 870mm (34 1/4") Seat Height 450-550mm *(17 3/4 - 21 3/4") Seat Depth 300mm (11 3/4") Width Between Castors 320mm (12 1/2") Product Weight 25kg (4st)
Maximum User Weight: 22 Stone
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|