- Classic-MedBari Cushion
- The Classic-PadBari Cushion has been designed for the heavier users, considered to be at 'medium to High Risk' of ulcer development.
- Featuring a unique contoured pad, constructed from 'keyhole cut' castellated foam cells, combining a multi-stretch, vapour permeable, waterproof PU cover. The Classic-MedBari Cushion cover is impregnated with acti-fresh biocide to help the build up pf bacteria, ensuring it can be easily cleaned to aid disinfection protocol. This cushion meets the everyday demands of hospital and care home environments.
- Contoured cushion surface provides a greater weight distribution and a more comfortable support for the patient.
- Internal air channels in the foam's surface help to reduce the build up of heat and moisture on the skin.
- The cushion cover can be wiped down or completely removed and laundered up to 95°C to aid in decontamination protocol.
- Suitable for those at Medium to High Risk of developing pressure ulcers.
Maximum Weight Limit 50 Stone / 318kgs Risk Factor Low to Medium Risk Warranty 1 years Cushion Weight 2.2kgs Safety Standards BS EN 597-1 Cig, BS EN 597-2 Match,
BS7177: 1996 Crib Source 5
Maximum User Weight: 50 Stone
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|