- C500 Keysafe Police Approved
- The Supra C500 KeySafe was designed after extensive consultation with users. It is the ONLY KeySafe to have Police approval. It is also the ONLY KeySafe to achieve LPS 1175 Level 1 security rating which means it has undergone a series of rigorous and demanding tests devised by security experts who concluded that, when installed as directed, the Supra C500 is as attack resistant as a domestic front door.
- The C500 is the ONLY Police approved KeySafe
- The C500 has achieved an independent security rating
- The large vault of the C500 allows you to store between 1 and 6 keys depending on key type and length (5 – 6 Yale type or 2 – 5 Chubb Style keys)
- It has an integral hook to ensure easy access to keys
- It takes just 4 simple steps to access the keys stored inside a C500
- There are over 4,000 possible combinations
- You can change your code as many times as you want to maintain security
- It is constructed from Zinc Alloy making it attack resistant
- It is rust and water resistant and can be used in temperatures from - 32°C to 68° C.
- Includes a rigid black weather cover to protect it from the elements which, as an added security feature, acts to shield the KeySafe fascia from view.
- Your C500 will come with a set of our recommended fixings which must be used to maintain the Police Accreditation – these are self tapping masonry screws that fix directly into bare brick or concrete without the need for rawl plugs
- Please note to maintain the Police Accreditation the C500 must be installed into bare brick or dense concrete, not breeze block, mortar or rendered finishes.
|External||5 7/8" (H) x 3 1/8" (W) x 2 1/2" (D)|
|Internal||3 1/8" (H) x 2" (W) x 7/8" (D) T|
Maximum User Weight: None
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|