Available: In stock
C500 Keysafe Police Approved
- C500 Keysafe Police Approved
- The Supra C500 KeySafe was designed after extensive consultation with users. It is the ONLY KeySafe to have Police approval. It is also the ONLY KeySafe to achieve LPS 1175 Level 1 security rating which means it has undergone a series of rigorous and demanding tests devised by security experts who concluded that, when installed as directed, the Supra C500 is as attack resistant as a domestic front door.
- The C500 is the ONLY Police approved KeySafe
- The C500 has achieved an independent security rating
- The large vault of the C500 allows you to store between 1 and 6 keys depending on key type and length (5 – 6 Yale type or 2 – 5 Chubb Style keys)
- It has an integral hook to ensure easy access to keys
- It takes just 4 simple steps to access the keys stored inside a C500
- There are over 4,000 possible combinations
- You can change your code as many times as you want to maintain security
- It is constructed from Zinc Alloy making it attack resistant
- It is rust and water resistant and can be used in temperatures from - 32°C to 68° C.
- Includes a rigid black weather cover to protect it from the elements which, as an added security feature, acts to shield the KeySafe fascia from view.
- Your C500 will come with a set of our recommended fixings which must be used to maintain the Police Accreditation – these are self tapping masonry screws that fix directly into bare brick or concrete without the need for rawl plugs
- Please note to maintain the Police Accreditation the C500 must be installed into bare brick or dense concrete, not breeze block, mortar or rendered finishes.
|External||5 7/8" (H) x 3 1/8" (W) x 2 1/2" (D)|
|Internal||3 1/8" (H) x 2" (W) x 7/8" (D) T|
|Maximum User Weight||None|