- Bradshaw Junior Bed
- Sidhil’s electrically operated paediatric nursing care bed, developed around the specific challenges of paediatric nursing and accommodating younger patients safely and comfortably in a hospital, nursing or community environment.
- The Bradshaw Junior fills a gap in the market for nursing care beds developed expressly for paediatric use. This electrically operated bed has been carefully designed on a compact, scaled down basis to meet the needs of the paediatric environment.
- Measuring in at a compact 200cm the Bradshaw Junior has been designed specifically for paediatric use.
- Electrically operated fully profiling paediatric care bed.
- The profiling action enables the backrest and knee break sections to operate in harmony to reduce pinching in the sacral area.
- Bright and colourful appearance helping the bed to fit into any children's environment.
- Integral full length side rails ensure optimum occupant safety.
- Adjustable self locking side rails providing additional safety which can be released at both the head and foot ends.
- The bed arrives on its specially designed transport stand and can be put together by one person as all sections of the bed are under 25kg, this makes the bed exceptionally easy to put together. When not in use it can be stored on the transport stand.
- The handset can be locked out.
- Fire retardant foam side rails pads also available. Covered with Crib 5 waterproof, anti-microbial fabric, the side rails can still be operated without removing the pads.
- With a generous maximum user weight of 180kg (28 stone) the bed is designed to cater safely for parents sitting or lying on the bed and wishing to cradle children in their arms.
- 3 years warranty (1st year parts and labour 2nd and 3rd year parts only). Where a Sidhil service contract remains in place, this warranty can now be extended as far as ten years fully inclusive of parts and labour.
- The Bradshaw Junior bed is designed in compliance with IEC 60601-2-52:2009.
- Optional extras:
- Two mattresses available - Softest Contour Junior (MAT/SOFT/CON/JUNIOR) and the Acclaim VE Junior (MAT/ACCL/VE/JUNIOR) we also offer a welded version of the Acclaim VE Junior (MAT/ACCL/VE/W/JUNIOR)
- Full length side rails pads and end also available.
- Max user weight: 180kg (28st)
- Width: 93cm.
- Length: 200cm.
- Width: 78cm.
- Length: 190cm.
- Min height: 28cm
- Max height: 71cm.
- Please Note: This is a made to order item and therefore cannot be returned.
Maximum User Weight: 28 Stone
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|