- Bradshaw Bariatric Low Nursing Care Bed
- Also Available For Hire - Please see our Bed Hire Category
- Concerned that existing products were not meeting the very specific needs of bariatric patients, Sidhil have utilised their extensive experience in the design and manufacture of beds for all healthcare environments to produce model developed in response to these individual requirements. The Bradshaw Bariatric Low bed is specially engineered to cater safely for patients weighing up to 50 stone (320kgs).
- A complete re-design of the structure has enabled Sidhil to introduce additional high performance features, which make the bed particularly suitable for this critical area.
- Robust and sturdy electrically profiling bariatric bed for use in the Community, Nursing and Residential Care markets.
- Quick and easy to assemble, even within limited spaces.
- Low platform height range of 25.9cm to 62.5cm.
- Lockable handset controls all electrically operated functions.
- Four braked castors for added safety.
- Electrically operated rising backrest and kneebreak functions Infinitely variable tilt and reverse tilt positioning (Trendelenburg).
- Attractive domestic appearance with high quality wooden head and foot ends and full length integral wooden side rails.
- There is no provision for use of an integrated lifting pole; instead, for bariatric client, we would recommend the use of an appropriate hoist.
- The four section bed can be dismantled and stored on a transport stand.
- 3 year warranty (1st year parts & labour, 2nd and 3rd year parts only).
- Significant increase in engineering specification means that it can support a maximum user weight of up to 320kg (50st).
- For Installations please see our regional guide. For all other regions please contact our customer service team for delivery charges:
- Intallation Areas: North East & West, Yorkshire & The Humber, West & East Midlands, East of England, South East & West and London.
- Bariatric Low Optional extras (Please contact one of our customer service team for details):
- Side rail height extensions (Pair).
- Grab handle.
- Extension kit.
- Spare side rails.
- Please Note: This is a made to order item and therefore cannot be returnable.
Overall Length 2235mm Overall Width 1360mm Patient Surface Length 2000mm Patient Surface Width 1150mm Height Adjustment (Low) 195mm-590mm Height Adjustment (Standard) 390-790mm Height Adjustment (Bariatric) 420-815mm (16.5"-32") Backrest Angle 70 degrees Knee Break Angle 20 degrees Tilt 11 degrees head down 11 degrees foot down
Maximum User Weight: 50 Stone
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|