Available: In stock
- Body Sox
- What an exciting experience to offer pupils! Your whole class could practice making sequences of shapes and take it in turns to show the whole class wearing the body sox. A fantastic way to teach spatial language with reinforced tactile information from the Lycra. "Tall", "wide", "tiny" start to have more meaning when the child feels the shape they make. Each Body Sox has an easy to use open-close entrance and is constructed from four way stretch Lycra. Many children with autism will enjoy the feel of the lycra squeezing against their body, but allow them to explore the Body sox first and ensure they actively choose to go in. They could start off by just putting their legs in or their head so they can look through the material.
- Available in 3 sizes:
- Small fits 6-8 years (101cm) comes in Red.
- Medium fits 9-13 years (119cm) comes in Blue.
- Large fits 14+ years (142cm) comes in Green.
- all sizes in cm are unstretched measurements.
|Maximum User Weight||None|