- Birillo Childs Wheeled Walker
- The Birillo was conceived and designed to allow children to be able to move independently when in the sitting position.
- Recommended for children between the ages of 2 and 8. The triangular sitting position prevents extreme hip and trunk extension and encourages correct head and trunk posture.
- The abduction block supports correct posture for the pelvis. This stimulates the movement of the arms and the rotation of the trunk.
- The colourful and friendly appearance of Birillo encourages a child to think of it as a toy and stimulates them to safely explore their environment. This aids the development of their perceptual awareness and motor visual functions.
- Birillo is available in four sizes and has a range of accessories that extend its use.
- The height adjustable frame is made from epoxy-coated steel and the upholstery is made from fire resistant material.
- The padded seat has a plastic coating for extra protection from wear and tear and to aid cleaning and hygiene.
- Wheels have bumpers on for added protection.
- Handlebar is both height and depth adjustable.
- Small / X-Small - Back Support (Red), Seat (Turquoise).
- Medium - Back Support (Yellow), Seat (Turquoise).
- Large - Back Support (Turqoise), Seat (Red)
- This is a made to order item and therefore cannot be returned. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
X-Small Small Medium Large Weight 8.5kg 10kg 11kg 12.8kg Seat Depth 180mm 200mm 130mm 300mm Seat Width 220mm 260mm 300mm 380mm Overall Width 590mm 650mm 730mm 780mm Overall Length 480mm 490mm 570mm 580mm Height Range 340-480mm 380-540mm 400-600mm 480- Leg Height Range 170-250mm 200-280mm 200-320mm 200-380mm Max User Height 30kg (4st 10) 40kg (6st 4) 50kg (7st 12) 60kg (9st 6)
Maximum User Weight: Refer To Text
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|