- Special Tomato Jogger Pushchair (New Grey Colour)
Please note we are currently out of stock of this item until week comencing 14th January, any orders placed will be held on back order and dispatched as soon as the stock arrives.
- Next day delivery if ordered before 12:00 midday to any UK postal address on this item.
- The Special Tomato Jogger is a versatile pushchair for children with special needs. It has a range of features designed to provide a comfortable experience for children who deserve to have the most advanced support while on the go. The Special Tomato Jogger is both lightweight and easy to manoeuvre and has a reclining back and foot well, plus a Latex-free contoured body support. A thick, padded seat is lined with a machine-washable fabric and includes a reversible fleece/canvas insert. This can easily be removed so the five-point harness can be adjusted. The protective canopy has a window to check the welfare of the passenger. The Special Tomato Jogger has a foldable aluminium frame which makes it easy to collapse into a compact unit, transport and reassemble with just a flick of the latch (N.B. This pushchair has a strap to secure it closed when collapsing the pushchair).
- Functional components such as the front swivel wheel, quick-release rear tyres, suspension and parking brake make it ideal for everyday use. It also has a height adjustable push handle.
- Optional features are available including a medical bag that fits under the seat. This can be used to store vital necessities when on the go, Aditionally, the transparent raincover sheilds the child from rain, wind and snow. Both can be purchased separately on the UKS Mobility website.
- Standard Features:
- Three 305mm Pneumatic Tyres.
- Quick-Release Rear Wheels .
- Front Swivel Wheel.
- Removable Padded Upholstery.
- Reclining Back Support.
- Foot Well with Side-Guard.
- Height Adjustable Handle.
- Functional Rear Suspension.
- Removable Canopy.
- Foot-Operated Rear Parking Brake.
- 5-point harness.
- Wheel Diameter Fron & Back 305mm (12").
- Maximum User Weight 50kg (110lb).
- Please note: The tyres may need air, a normal bicycle can be used for this.
Weight 12.kg (27lbs) Seat to Footwell 355mm (14") Seat Width 356mm (14") Seat Depth 305mm (12") Back Height 635mm (25") Total Width 660mm (26") Total Length 1072mm (42") Total Height 1092mm (43") Handle Height to Floor 890-1090mm (35-43") Folded Dimensions without rear Wheels H410 x W650 x L533 (16 x 26 x 21") Recline Range +10'-+50'
Maximum User Weight: 8 Stone
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 100% (10 reviews)
|Date||Score||Customer Comment||Our Response|
||Light weight and easy to fold down. My little one seems to find it comfy.|
||Excellent perfect for my son's needs & will be for at least the next four years.|
||The medical bag/shopping basket should be sold as a part of the buggy.not separately|
||Great stroller just what I needed for my 5 year old. The stroller is easy to use. It folds quite small compared to some other special needs strollers especially if you take the wheels off. I have a small car and can get the stroller in without having to take the wheels off. It manoeuvres really well.|
||Wanted an off-road buggy - great purchase at a good price.|
||No shopping basket included, though shown in photo. No pockets or storage included. Small hood. Otherwise everything I wanted as it is easy to steer one handed. It would be better if it folded better.|
||Easy to order and very quick delivery. A great buggy for my 4 year old who is the size of a 7 year old. Folds well to get in the car boot and the handling is great!|
||It's just what my son needed|
Read more reviews on Feefo
Feefo reviews : Average (10 reviews)