- Clear Display "Day Clock"
- The Dementia Day Clock makes telling the time that much easier for suffers of dementia. With its clear displays, it is designed so the time of day is either morning, afternoon, evening or night. People with dementia can lose the ability to know what time it is, or even whether it is day or night, presenting many challenges for them and their primary carers. The Dementia Day Clock helps maintain a daily routine and thereby reduces levels of anxiety and the risk of missing appointments, or other important events. With its simple functions, the Dementia Day Clock is easy to operate and understand and is a large size to further aid users.
- Dementia Day Clock’s Features:
- Clear and Simple Display of Time
- Works well at night and in the day
- Plug and Play straight from the box (Date requires set-up)
- Tamper proof button sequencing to eliminate accidental interference
- Keeps track of the correct time even when on stand-by
- Maintenance free usage
- Optional Corner lights for prominent night-time use
- 12 months warranty
- Comes complete with mains adaptor
- Overall size 8.5 x 6.5"
Maximum User Weight: None
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 98% (45 reviews)
|Date||Score||Customer Comment||Our Response|
||Easy set up, but mostly, it does what it says on the box.|
||Dad has dementia and the clock has been a great success. HE tells me what day it is regularly...love it.|
||Unfortunately my mother believes that it doesn't work and has demanded that we take it away.The never ending problem solving when caring for a person with cognitive impairment.!|
||Superb product, recomend to any dementia sufferer.|
||I would recommend to anybody who has dementia or short term memory problems|
||Excellent product as advertised|
||Nice looking clock does what it says very easy to set up benefits the person with memory problems|
||Good item, helps my mum with understanding the time of day..whether it is morning ,afternoon, evening or night time.|
||Easy to set up, still assessing its impact on my father in laws confusion about day/night|
||Very good product|
||This product is superb and very well recomended for anyone suffering with this terrible disease.|
||Great product and recomend to any family member suffering with memory loss.|
||Easy to read screen|
The product is exactly what my mother (who has Alzheimers and vascular dementia) needed to help her see what phase of the day she is living in moment by moment. This has alleviated a great deal of anxiety for her - for the time being at least.
||My mother has early onset dementia and was always asking what day it was this has now stopped.|
||It would be good if the equipment was radio controlled so there is an In built clock to avoid having to adjust it during the year.|
Read more reviews on Feefo
Feefo reviews : Average (45 reviews)