- Bradshaw Nursing Care Bed
- Also Available For Hire - Please see our Bed Hire Category
- Electrically operated fully profiling nursing care bed developed specifically to meet the needs of community and nursing home applications. Strong and durable, using special lightweight construction materials and techniques to create a four section bed which is functional, stable and ideal for community care applications. Enhanced domestic appearance with attractive rounded and covered ends in a choice of finishes.
- Electrically operated profiling bed for Community and Nursing Home use.
- Variable height for ease of client access and to ease the work of the carer by reducing client lifting and handling.
- Infinitely variable tilt and reverse tilt positioning (Trendelenburg).
- Quick and easy assembly, even within limited spaces.
- Adjustable self locking side rails providing additional safety which can be released at both head and foot ends.
- Lockable handset.
- Attractive domestic appearance with high quality covered wooden head and foot ends and full length integral wooden side rails. The bed breaks down into four sections and, when not in use, it can be disassembled and stored on transport stands enabling safe and compact storage.
- 3 year warranty (1st year parts & labour, 2nd and 3rd year parts only).
- Five colour options available.
- Maximum user weight 180kg (28st).
- Bradshaw Optional Extras (please contact one of our customer service team for details):
- Spare side rails.
- Std bed with padded head end.
- Side rail pads (full length).
- Mesh cradle.
- Side rail mesh pads (pair)
- End pad.
- Side rail height extension (Pair).
- Bed extension kit.
- lifting pole.
- Grab handle.
- For Installations please see our regional guide. For all other regions please contact our customer service team for delivery charges;
- Intallation Areas: North East & West, Yorkshire & The Humber, West & East Midlands, East of England, South East & West and London.
- Please Note: This is a made to order item and therefore cannot be returned.
Overall Length 2140mm Overall Width 1050mm Patient Surface Length 2000mm Patient Surface Width 900mm Height Adjustment (Low) 195-590mm (7.5"-23.2") Height Adjustment (Standard) 390-810mm (15.35"-32") Height Adjustment (Bariatric) 420-815mm (16.5"-32") Backrest Angle 75 degrees Knee Break Angle 35 degrees Tilt 11 degrees Head Down 11 degrees Foot Down Safe Working load 180kg (28 stone)
Section Weights Metal/Wood Slats Bariatric Mesh Head End 20.5kg 37.0kg 20.5kg Foot End 20.5kg 34.0kg 20.5kg Head End Platform 24.5kg 38.0kg 24.0kg Foot End Platform 24.5kg 38.0kg 11.5kg
Maximum User Weight: Refer To Text
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|
Other products you may like:
Excl. Tax: £187.43 Incl. Tax: £224.92