- BeasyTrans Easy Transfer System
- This product range Utilses the innovative idea of a rotating seat that tracks along a rigid plastic board. This reduces the risk of shear stress and friction associated with patient transfer because the seat moves with the user. The user glides laterally on a round seat that rotates through 360deg meaning that it is easy to use and highly practical for the user. The BeasyTrans Transfer System are made from exceptionally strong plastic, which means that they can support a user up to 180kg (28 1/4st). They are also light enough to be easily transportable.
- The Beasy transfer system is available in three styles:
- BeasyTrans - This transfer system is ideal for car to wheelchair transfers.
- Length 1020mm (40").
- Seat Diameter 300mm (12").
- Weight 2.9kg
- BeasyGlyder - Especially designed for transfer past wheelchair arms and similar obstacles.
- Length 810 (32").
- Seat diameter 250mm (10").
- Weight 2.2kg
- Beasy II - Ideal for short transfer distances, such as between bed and wheelchair.
- Length 700mm (271/2").
- Seat diameter 300mm (12").
- Weight 2kg.
Maximum User Weight: 28 1/2 Stone
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|