- Bath Tub Orca Paediatric
- Taking a bath for children with special needs is made much easier with a Bath Tub Orca Paediatric. The experience is far more pleasurable because this product is designed to make bathing as comfortable and convenient as possible.
- Made from a polyester-coated steel frame that can be adjusted in height to best suit the needs of different patients and carers.
- Provides an optimum working position when bathing children.
- The bath tub is made of polypropylene.
- The four smooth lockable castors keep it in one place during bathing and if needed makes it easy to move the bath tub around – even with water in it.
- The frame can also be taken apart to minimise space for storage or transportation.
- The smooth and hygienic surface makes it very easy to clean.
- There is a drainage tube to dispose of used bath water.
- Suitable for use in conjunction with the Penguin Bath Support (Sold Seperately).
- Orca and Penguin Specifications (see images):
Frame Height (I) 94-115cm (37-45 1/4") Frame Width (G) 55cm (21 1/2") Frame Length (H) 111cm (39 3/4") Bath tub Height, Inside (I1) 29cm (11 1/2") Bath tub Width, Inside, Bottom (G1) 40cm (15 3/4") Bath tub Width, Inside, Top (G2) 47cm (18 1/2") Bath tub length, Inside, Bottom (H1) 86cm (34") Bath tub, Length, Inside Top (H2) 103cm (40 1/2") Total Weight 16kg Max User Weight 50kg Max Load 120kg Penguine Bath Support Measurements ------------ Width (A) 33cm (13") Inside Width, Tightest Place (A1) 16cm (6 1/4") Lenght (B) 80cm (31 1/2") Height (C) 26cm (10 1/4") Length, Abduction Block To Top 56-72cm (22-28 1/4") Max Load 20kg (
Maximum User Weight: Refer To Text
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|
Other products you may like:
Excl. Tax: £289.17 Incl. Tax: £347.00