- Bath In Bed Wipes
- Bath in Bed Wipes are a modern, hygienic and highly practical alternative to a more traditional bed bath. Bath in Bed Wipes clean patients without moving them - a simple, stress-free step without water, bowls, soap, clothes, towels and lotions. They save time and resources, making them an ideal solution for those with restricted mobility who cannot take a shower or bathe easily. Bath in Bed Wipes come in packs of eight moist cleansing wipes which can be used cold or warmed in a microwave. Each wipe is impregnated with a gentle, soap-free cleansing moisturising solution which removes unwanted dirt. That allows the moisturising element to nourish and hydrate the skin leaving it soft and supple. With Bath in Bed Wipes, cross-infection risks are also reduced because there is no need for basins and washers which can harbour bacteria. When used with a shampoo cap, this offers a complete 'in-bed' washing procedure and avoids the need for additional products or towels and flannels saving on material, labour and laundry costs.
- Single pack contains 8 wipes
- Save money by buying 24 packs of 8 wipes
- Can be used hot or cold
- Large enough for one wipe per body part, so less cross infection risk
- Each wipe covers a larger area of the body so fewer wipes are needed
- Reduced manual handling risk and less stress to patient
- Does not attach itself to dry or flaky skin
- No need for rinsing or drying so bathing can be done by less staff in less time
- More cost effective than traditional bathing as no need for additional products such as towels, face washers and soaps
- Can be used by those sensitive to perfumes
- High quality, spun lace cloth
- Pleasant and refreshing bathing experience with no sticky residue
- Where to use
- Residents resistant to showering
- Frail and bed bound or wheelchair bound residents and patients
- Paraplegics and quadriplegics who experience discomfort when taken to shower
- Residents who are manual handling risks
- Residents unable to shower themselves
- Day trips, emergency evacuation kits, community care vehicles, transportation vehicles and disease outbreak kits
- Patient cleansing after operations, will remove dried blood and urine
- ICU/HDU/Cath Labs, Cardiovascular, Theatre patients
- Maternity ward patients
- Disability Care Wherever there is little to no access to water e.g. Army/Scouts/Camping/Sailing/Travelling
Maximum User Weight: None
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|