Available: In stock
Bariatric Wheeled Commode Chair
- Bariatric Wheeled Commode Chair
- Designed to wheel over standard toilet or Clos-O-Mat or be used for assisted showering.
- Manufactured from high gauge epoxy powder coated steel, this heavy duty frame is robust and wide enough for bariatric comfort, but is dimensionally sized to fit through a standard door.
- Seat and back are polyurethane so are soft feel for patient comfort and easy to clean.
- The back frame work is reinforced and designed to fit flush with toilet cistern.
- Adjustable 'pram handles' ensures the best positioning when pushing the patient.
- The seat is reversible; the gap can facilitate personal hygiene with access to the front or the back.
- The pan carrier fitted to the underside of the seat provides lever 'clip in' holder for the oval potty with handle.
- Oval pan with handle can be inserted at the front of the rear of the frame and so allows the commode shower chair to 'park' against a wall and still be used.
- Swing away arms also detach for side transfer.
- Footplates clip-on and swing away Substantial 125mm (5") braked castors all round.
- Choice of Shower Chair in Stainless steel or Standard.
Seat Height 585mm / 23" Floor To Underside Of Frame 535mm / 21" Width Between Arms 555mm / 21¾" Seat Width 640mm / 25 ¼" Seat Depth 460mm / 18" Seat Thickness 50mm / 2" Seat To Top Of Back 390mm / 15¼" Overall Width 670mm / 26 ¼" Overall Depth 980mm / 38 ½" Orifice Width 270mm / 10 1/2" Orifice Depth 410mm / 16" Footprint 670mm x 980mm / 26¼" x 38½" Maximum User Weight 254kg / 40st
- Manufactured by Cefndy Healthcare.