Available: In stock
Bariatric Patient / Dinner Chair
- Bariatric Patient / Dinner Chair
- It is often a problem for bariatric users to be seated comfortably. Sometimes the seat depth is too short, sometimes too deep or with no back support.
- This chair has been designed to be individually adjusted to provide comfortable seating.
- It is very important to adjust the chair to the right height to ensure success in getting in to and out of it. If the chair is too high for the user their feet will lift off the floor, making it difficult to get seated. If it is too low, the user will have trouble getting up.
- The armrests are constructed so that they go beyond the seat. This makes it easier to get a good grip when sitting down and getting up. They also bend outwards for a better grip and so that the user's body does not get squeezed getting in to and out of the chair.
- Made from high-tech lightweight tubing to ensure the highest strength at the lowest weight.
- The The chair is height adjustable from 420 to 550mm (16½ to 21¾").
- Backrest can be adjusted +/- 60mm (+/- 2½") and the tubing is bent to provide maximum comfort.
Seat Width 710mm (28") Seat Depth 400 to 520mm (15¾ to 20½") Overall Width 830mm (32¾") Weight 7.7kg
|Maximum User Weight||51 Stone|