- Bariatric Patient / Dinner Chair
- It is often a problem for bariatric users to be seated comfortably. Sometimes the seat depth is too short, sometimes too deep or with no back support.
- This chair has been designed to be individually adjusted to provide comfortable seating.
- It is very important to adjust the chair to the right height to ensure success in getting in to and out of it. If the chair is too high for the user their feet will lift off the floor, making it difficult to get seated. If it is too low, the user will have trouble getting up.
- The armrests are constructed so that they go beyond the seat. This makes it easier to get a good grip when sitting down and getting up. They also bend outwards for a better grip and so that the user's body does not get squeezed getting in to and out of the chair.
- Made from high-tech lightweight tubing to ensure the highest strength at the lowest weight.
- The The chair is height adjustable from 420 to 550mm (16½ to 21¾").
- Backrest can be adjusted +/- 60mm (+/- 2½") and the tubing is bent to provide maximum comfort.
Seat Width 710mm (28") Seat Depth 400 to 520mm (15¾ to 20½") Overall Width 830mm (32¾") Weight 7.7kg
Maximum User Weight: 51 Stone
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Other products you may like:
Excl. Tax: £251.61 Incl. Tax: £301.93