- OUT OF STOCK
- Banana Board Prime
- The NEW BANANA PRIME SEATED BOARD takes on the features of the patented Q2 Board but is slightly smaller to appeal to the general population and paediatric market. The board has an impressive 200kg SWL which is higher than most competitor boards in the market place. The BANANA PRIME has all the qualities to become the choice for a quality, comfortable, lightweight seated transfer board!
- The Banana Board PRIME Seated is designed to assist in the seated transfer of a patient between two surfaces. Transfers from Bed to wheelchair, wheelchair to Chair, wheelchair to toilet etc are just some of the uses the board can be put to.
- Tapered edges to ensure easy insert and removal
- easy to hold and carry
- Low cost hard wearing board
- Non Slip Pads to ensure safe movement
- Smooth Moulded surface for a smoother transfer
- Supports independent movement
Width 620mm Depth 260mm Weight under 1kg Max User Weight 200kg / 31st
Maximum User Weight: 31
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.