Available: In stock
Auto Dial Panic Alarm
- Auto Dial Panic Alarm
- Our Auto Dial Panic Alarm is designed to give a little reassurance for those living alone and their families.
- Sitting alongside your existing telephone, the main unit dials up to three user-programmed numbers when alerted with the supplied call buttons. Trying each number sequentially, the alarm will play a user recorded 'help-me' message before waiting for a human response.
- Anyone receiving the call instantly knows you need help and, if you are able to get to the base station, two way communication is possible.
- With a generous 50 metre range, the unit is supplied with two call buttons and all the required telephone and power leads. For added safety, a warning signal is played when pendant batteries are low and the main unit can be protected against power cuts using batteries.
- One Auto Dial Panic Alarm
- Consists of one main unit and two emergency call pendants
- Ideal for people living by themselves
- Offers peace of mind and reassurance
- Unit dials 3 pre-set numbers when button is activated
- Facilitates two-way communication
- Main unit can use 4 x AAA batteries for back up (not included)
- Main unit width: 110mm (4.25'')
- Main unit length: 160mm (6.25'')
- Main unit depth: 40mm (1.5'')
- Emergency call pendant width: 40mm (1.5'')
- Emergency call pendant length: 50mm (2'')
- Emergency call pendant depth: 15mm (0.5'')
|Maximum User Weight||None|