- Atlas 2 Transfer Disc
- The Atlas 2 Transfer Disc, is a durable and lightweight turning aid, with an aluminium shaft and steel base. Height adjustable, independently pivoting knee-pads and non slip tread on the base. Easy to use and compact to store. A footpad enables the carer to stabilise the Atlas 2 during standing and the smooth rotation facilitates an effortless turn. The angled column helps achieve a natural standing action and the base wheels allow easy manoeuvrability.
- Durable and lightweight turning aid.
- Height adjustable hand grips and knee pads.
- Slip resistant, turning disc.
- Footpad enables the carer to stabilise transfers.
- Easy to use and compact for storage.
Footplate Diameter 400mm (16") Overall width of handles 480mm (19") Lower handle of footplate 705 -1015mm (28¼-40") Upper handle to footplate 855-1155mm (33½-45½") Knee pad centre to footplate 269-490mm (10½-19¼") Knee pad size 200x150mm (8x6") Weight 14kg (31lb) User Weight Limit 190kg(30st) Weight 14kg (31lb)
Maximum User Weight: 30 Stone
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|