Available: In stock
Anabox Weekly Pill Box
- Anabox Weekly Pill Box
- Keeping up-to-date with medication can be difficult but this simple aid will help make life much easier. It may be small but it has many hidden features that can make it ideal for people of all ages that take several tablets a day.
- There are seven separate compartments for each day of the week, which all have five sections that are labelled with different times of the day.
- The morning compartment is the largest to accommodate the time of the day when the most medication is usually taken.
- If the outer case is held upside down the dispensers will not fall out and the tilted design ensures the user can quickly check the dispensers at a glance to see if a tablet has been taken.
- The box has small grip bumps on the back to prevent the box from slipping out of the hand.
- The Anabox Weekly Pill Box also comes with a medication chart that can be attached to the bottom of the case and has space to write notes on.
- Available in three colours
- 182 x 119 x 49mm (7 1/8 x 4 3/4 x 2")
|Maximum User Weight||None|