AMPLIDECT 350 - Amplified Cordless Telephone (Clearance)
Please note: this item is a clearance item and not returnable.
- This telephone has been designed with a T coil hearing aid user in mind. The sound quality is incredibly high due to improvements on the telecoil antenna.
- 2 year Guarantee
- Product Features;
- Amplified, adjustable receiving volume (up to 30dB.
- Adjustable Tone Control (treble, standard, bass).
- Hands free Speakerphone.
- Phonebook with up to 50 names and numbers.
- Choice of 7 languages (English, French, Spanish, Ducth, Italian, German, Polish & Russian).
- 4 direct dial memories on the handset.
- P/T dialing tone.
- Big Buttons.
- Alarm Clock feature.
- 2.5mm jack socket on the side of the phone.
- Handset LCD Display;
- Navigational menu.
- White backlight.
- Backlight on keys.
- key Lock.
- Message waiting icon.
- Caller ID;
- Caller ID Flashlight feature.
- Name & phone number display.
- 10 melodies.
- Adjustable ringing volume (6 positions).
- Special ring option for 10 minutes.
- Flashing LED / Vibrating ringer option.
- Loud ringer on the base ( 4 positions).
- Multi Handset;
- 3-way conference with privacy protection.
- Up to 4 bases and up to 4 headsets.
- Call transfer of external calls (when using several handsets).
- Technical Specifications;
- 3 batteries ni-Mh 1.2V 600mA
- Standby time : 5 days
- Continuous talk time : 6 hours
- GAP complaint : can be paired up to other cordless phones
- Range: up to 80 meters
- Optional extras;
- 2.5mm headset jack
- Compatible with the CLHooks 1, 5 & 6
- Please see "other products" below for further information.
Maximum User Weight: None
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 100% (1 reviews)
|Date||Score||Customer Comment||Our Response|
||Unit returned as I wanted more controls and loudness. User manual was very clear.|
Read more reviews on Feefo
Feefo reviews : Average (1 reviews)