- Amplicom PowerTel 50 Alarm Plus
- Help is always close at hand with the multi-functional Amplicom PowerTel 50 Alarm Plus, a big button telephone that provides peace of mind and instant access to those you need to contact. The Amplicom PowerTel 50 Alarm Plus has three programmable emergency numbers and a water resistant wireless pendant Alarm, complete with a wrist or neck strap.
- Pressing the alarm button on the Amplicom PowerTel 50 Alarm Plus triggers dialling up to three self-programmed telephone numbers and there are easy to use big buttons and a backlit keypad.
- 2 Year Guarantee
- Features include:-
- Voice confirmation prompts by key press
- Talking caller ID
- Bright visual flashing LED for incoming calls
- 3 direct programmable numbers - emergency or other services – with sequential dialling.
- Premium Hearing Aid Compatible
- Tone Control
- Adjustable speaker volume
- Boost volume button – increases receive volume to +40 dB
- Adjustable Tone Control
- Hands free speakerphone
- Backlit Display
- Display with clock
- CLI calls list up to 64 numbers with recall dialling
- Alpha numeric Telephone Book for 30 entries
- Menu in 4 Languages (D, GB, F, I)
- Wall mount option
- Call timer
- Redial key
- Microphone mute key
- Tone dialling.
- PABX Compatible.
- Super loud ringer volume - up to +90dB.
- In the event of mains power failure calls can still be made.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 175 x 205 x 80 mm.
- Weight: 585g.
- Output socket for Vibrate Alarm is not supplied.
- 1x Telephone base unit
- 1x Telephone handset
- 1x Handset coiled cord
- 1x Telephone line cord
- 1x Wireless pendant with wrist and neck strap
- 1x Power supply unit
- 4x Batteries 2AA 1.5 V
- 1x Wall mounting bracket
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Battery AA 12.0 V
Maximum User Weight: None
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 100% (1 reviews)
|Date||Score||Customer Comment||Our Response|
||Would be helpful to inform customers they must subscribed to caller I'd service inorder to use the incoming announcement service. This facility was fundamental to choosing the phone and I wasn't informed of the requirement when I discussed the features with your rep. Still a good phone just maybe... Read More. Would be helpful to inform customers they must subscribed to caller I'd service inorder to use the incoming announcement service. This facility was fundamental to choosing the phone and I wasn't informed of the requirement when I discussed the features with your rep. Still a good phone just maybe consider this point in customer service/ product training|
Read more reviews on Feefo
Feefo reviews : Average (1 reviews)